Friday, September 24, 2010

Lauren Conrad "So Excited" For Reality TV Return

Deciding to return to the place that launched her to stardom, Lauren Conrad has confirmed plans to get back to reality television with MTV.
Asked whether the rumors of a new documentary style show following her designer life were true, the former "Hills" star told Ryan Seacrest, "It'd be safe to say [yes] . . . It would follow my career, set in L.A."
Unwilling to confirm the news 100% at the time, Miss Conrad added, "Just under different circumstances [I would return to reality TV]. As long as you have a separation, then it works. You have your personal life and you have work life; when it's combined, it's difficult."
Once MTV made the announcement official, LC told Hollywood Reporter, "I'm so excited to take on this new project that really focuses on my true passion. I'm happy to be partnering with MTV because I have had such an amazing relationship with them and love being a part of the network."

celebrity gossip sites pregnant celebrities celeb news latest celebrity news latest celebrity gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment