Thursday, September 23, 2010

Video Fix: Paula Cole talks about 'Ithaca'

One of my favorite artists, Paula Cole, is finally back with a new album! Ithaca is her fifth studio release, and this time around she wrote and co-produced all the songs (something she hadn't done since 1999's Amen) I had a chance to listen to it earlier this week and it's really solid (and better than her previous 2007 album Courage) I've been a huge fan since 1994 when I saw her open for Melissa Etheridge (she's amazing live!) and her 1996 album This Fire - is one of my tops - she scored a huge hit with Where Have All The Cowboys Gone plus it garnered her a Grammy Award for 'Best New Artist' back in 1998! Catch Paula below talking about life and her new highly personal album! Popbytes over and out for now ... xoxo!

celeb news latest celebrity news latest celebrity gossip celebrity gossip websites celebrity news and gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment